Winter weekend is seeking high on vibes and Christmas is on its way! Where are you? Still, lying in your blankets with lazy feel! Then, get ready to warm up as Dunes Music Festival 2017 is no farther. The excitement is soon going to hit on a trail with the number of performances by national and international artists along with lots of enjoyment this time.
One of the biggest EDM fests – DMF2017 in beautiful outskirts of Jaipur is coming soon at Heiwa Heaven Resort nestled in the lap of Aravalli hills within the natural forest arena.
With the huge gathering, stay facility, and power pack of activities here’s what you should not miss this time while attending one of the biggest EDM night.
Performances, Party Session at Dunes Music Festival
What can you look for when you have a choice to plan a weekend getaway and grab a chance to experience 24 hours non-stop music? Well, this just sounds little sorted! But, that’s not all, as within the sparkling night to check out 3D stage concept in the celebration, this adds more charm to the event set-up.
On the list of performers, there is a wild buzz as EDM fanatics can enjoy hard-hitting trap beats of ‘Apek’ and ‘Teri Miko’, the international US-based stars of the electronic music world, who are all set to rock the audience with their live performance.
Apart from both, these are the national artists, who would be performing during the fest to make it more enlightening.
- Achro Sound – Dance Music Project initiated by Ankit Singh, a Disco Jockey, Dance Music Producer, and a Song Writer from Central India. The one made their place in top Artists of the town! And, now ready to rock in Dunes Music Festival.
- Ape Dep Toe – Started with their music productions to EDM from the renowned influencers and then, begin to lead with their solo bands by playing in Clubs of Udaipur.
- Bass Pundits – Two music fanatics all the way from Ahmedabad, who have played besides the likes of Zenith, Sartek, Nikhil Chinappa & Shaan Featured in the top 50 in the ‘Spinnin’ Record Talent Pool.
- Courtland – The one who grew up in Palm Springs, California and brought career of music out by joining Icon Collective Production School. Surprisingly, he is already fans favorite in Los Angeles.
- Dual Vibes – A formidable Indian duo formed in 2014 composed of two best friends Vinay Veliyat & Vatsal Doshi. With their versatile mixes, they have gained comprehensive support from the people worldwide.
- Beat Slayer – India Based Dj Nitin Arora better known, as “Beat Slayer” is one of the most promising music producer & performer in this country, where he has released most of his original tracks and received immense support in India & abroad.
- Vaporized (DJ Vaibhav) – A young guy who is a professional DJ and one of the Beginners and Promoters of Electronic music all the way from our beloved Pink city.
Well, list of entertainment doesn’t end on artists only. There are lot many things to look at as there will be an astounding DJ War between winner Prashant Kumar from Jaipur and local DJ’s artists. No wonder, it’s going to be a big platform for all the artists to win while performing at Dunes Music Festival and SNP events.
And, during this whole DJ War, you can also enjoy a lavish and enthralling Pool Party to take a dip in the splash of water while enjoying the music.
DMF 2017 Special Packages
While relishing the festival, there are plenty of options to accommodate self into the luxury of Heiwa Heaven Resort.
The room packages ranging from just 3000 INR that too with complimentary breakfast is worth a take during this season.
Book Now: https://snp.heiwaheaven.com/
And, not only this, but you can also look forward to adventure sports like ZIP LINE, DIRT BIKE, HURDLE BRIDGE, ZORBA-BODY ZORBA, and much more while being here.
People! Are you still in thoughts what to do this Christmas? Just don’t be a spoilsport and rush to look what you can admire at Dunes Music Festival 2017 here:
Concept By – Live Vibe Harsh Bawa
Organising Partner SAS Entertainment & Vineet Jain Creations
For stealing the fun, you can book Early Birds Tickets here –