The city of Jaipur is a picturesque sight to behold. It is known as the Pink City because of its unique wall colors. Even the buildings here are colored pink. The color adds a lot of character which lures foreigners.
The city’s castles, forts and palaces are the areas that draw in the most number of tourists to this ancient place. One aspect that attracts guests to these points of interests is its intricate architectural design. The décor of these places serve as a distinct reminder of how regale their pasts were.
To give you an idea on what you can do when you visit Jaipur; this olden and yet majestic place, you can start your journey with these places.
- Hathigaon – This place is for elephant lovers.
- Government Central Museum or Albert Hall
- Galta Ji – The Monkey Temple
- Markets and shops that offer authentic items from Jaipur and India
- Jaigarh Fort
- Nahragrh Fort – Offers the best views of Jaipur. It houses the world’s biggest cannon set on wheels.
- Jantar Mantar Observatory – It is equipped with 14 structures that perform various tasks.
- “Hawa Mahal” Palace of the Winds – It has the most famed building facade in the city.
- City Palace – It carries the perfect display of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture.
- Amber Fort and Palace – The place overlooks Maota Lake.
The attached infographic offers effective travel hacks that you may apply in your trip to Jaipur. These hacks are meant to make your trips easier and your adventures more memorable when you go to this lovely city.