Hey everyone.This Rajasthan Day, there is photography contest waiting for you. Go around and capture the best shot you can. Your pictures will portray your love for the desert beauty. Here is a chance to upload your best clicked picture of Rajasthan and win cash prizes . #MeriAankhonSeRajasthan
Further Details about the contest
The contest is organised by the Rajasthan Forum. It is a body of eminent and distinguished individuals from across Rajasthan engaged in various developmental activities since its inception. The members of Rajasthan Forum are leading personalities from the state, in the field of Art, Culture, Music, Dance, Theatre and various other forms of Performing Arts. The members have come together in their individual capacity to share the expertise experiences to guide the various social cultural developmental projects undertaken for the betterment of the society.
Rules and regulations :
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- Images of not more than 2 MB in size must be submitted online and the organizer may request for higher resolution images subsequently. The original images should be at least 2 MB in size as winning images may be printed and exhibited. If needed, shortlisted finalists will be notified via email to submit their original images within a week for judging.
- Submitted images should be in JPEG format and at least 1,600 pixels wide for a horizontal image or 1,600 pixels tall for a vertical image.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
- Each participant can submit up to three (3) images.
- The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Watermarks are unacceptable. Unless Sponsor receives a non-watermarked version of the entry within ten (10) days following its request, the entry will be disqualified.
- All submitted images are non-returnable. The file name for each image should be clearly labeled with the participant’s name, and where the image was taken. E.g. Rahul Kumar XYZ DESERT 1.
- Participants are entirely responsible for all entry-related costs.
- The contest is open to all nationalities as long as the submitted entries are based on the state of Rajasthan.
- The contest is NOT open to previous winners of #MeriAankhonSeRajasthan Photography Contest.
- The contest is open for those who come between the age group 16 to 60 years.
- Images that have won prizes in prior competitions or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or in kind.
- The organizer reserves the right to change or replace the competition prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the competition as and when necessary, without prior notice.
- Any taxes, if any, pertaining to the cash prize will be borne by the winner.
- If the organizer wishes, they can increase the number of prizes
- There will be four prizes – winner will receive a cash prize worth Rs. 1,00,000
- 2nd winner will receive a cash prize worth Rs. 50,000
- 3rd winner will receive a cash prize worth Rs. 25,000
- 4th winner will receive a call prize worth Rs. 10,000
The last date for submission : 31st March
Judging and Results
- The images will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- The panel of judges will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
- Artistic/visual appeal.
- The extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
- Images will be judged based on originality, creativity, and relevance to the theme.
- The judging panel reserves the right not to award the prizes if the images submitted do not meet the requirements stated in this document.
- Winners will also be notified via email.
- Acceptance of Rules & Regulations.
- By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the competition.
- While the organizer will exercise due care during the collection, selection, and storage of images, it shall not be held liable for any loss, theft or destruction of the images.