The perfect place for cultural admirers. A breathtaking complex having theatre and a coffee house. Plays are being held regularly and are attended by large number of people. Always open to entertain all sorts of age groups in its unique way of catching every eye that crosses its path.
The capacity of coping up with the rapidness of fashion maintains a parallel relation with the richness of the archaic cultures. Hence Pink City is privileged to announce that JAWAHAR KALA KENDRA welcomes you all to embrace the fine exhibitions pouring out richness in the old themes of Rajasthan, beauty, feminism, soul, etc.
Also invites the growing buds to join in its energetic time consuming activities, which will help them grow and foster their minds rapidly. Enthusiasm and swiftness grows hand in hand at this platform rich in cultures and beauty.
Summer camp offers you with many co curriculars to enrich your holidays.
JUNIOR SUMMER PROGRAM.
Activities offered –
1. THEATRE – a creative theatre workshop that offers children of all backgrounds to learn the many aspects of theatre and develop valuable life skills and personality. Learn the facets of acting, stage production , set design and behind the scenes work.
AGE – 8-17 years, DATES – 15th may – 19th june. TIMINGS – 8am – 11am. REGISTRATION FEES – ₹1200.
2. CREATIVE MOMENTS – a contemporary dance and body movement class, weaving improvisational body movement practices with dance exercises. Workshop conducted by eminent dance trainers from the Attakkalari dance company.
AGE – 8-12 years & 13-17 years. DATES – may 27th – 15th june. TIMINGS – 4pm – 6pm. REGISTRATION FEES – ₹2000
3. TAAL – learn the beats of percussion instruments. The workshop will offer, drums, djembe, khartaal and morchang, culminating in a young JKK, band.
AGE – 8-12 years and 13-17years. DATES – 16th may – 16th june. TIMINGS – 4pm-6pm. REGISTRATION FEES – ₹1200
4. MONOPRINT – ideal for young artists who love to draw and paint. The workshop incorporates draftsmen-ship, direct painting and printmaking in a unique way. Draw , paint and create textures in a colour with rollars , brushes and palette knives.
AGE – 8-10 years. DATES – 20th may – 30th june. TIMINGS – 9am-12noon. REGISTRATION FEES – ₹1500.
5. LINOCUT – explore linocut printing on paper and fabric. Transfer an image, draw, carve, proof and print to make illustrated cards, poster textile design and small print editions.
AGE – 11-13years, DATES – 20th may-30th may. TIMINGS – 3pm-6pm. REGISTRATION FEES – ₹1500.
6. THE STORY TREE – weaving magic through story telling.
DATES – 15th may – 30th may. AGE – 6 – 9 years.TIMINGS – 9:30 am-11:30 am.
AGE – 10-12years, TIME – 12noon-1:30 pm. REREGISTRATION FEES – ₹1500.
7. SCREEN PRINTING – Silk is exposed and ink is squeezed through it on paper. One can create bold, strong and opaque images in screen print.
AGE – 14-16 years, DATES – may 20th-may 30th. TIMINGS – 9am-12 noon. REGISTRATION FEES – ₹2000.
8. FILM ORIENTATION [ a certificate course by FTII (FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA) – understanding the creative eye behind the camera and how to develop the skill of storytelling. The course introduces the fundamental technology, theory, history, techniques and applications of movie making & photography.
AGE – 11-16 years, DATES : june 20-30. TIMINGS : 10am-6pm. REGISTRATION FEES – ₹3500.
Further details :
– forms are available at JKK, from 10am-2pm weekdays only.
– LIMITED SEATS ( first come first serve basis)
– contact Jkk – 0141-2706560 , 2706503.
Rush to JAWAHAR KALA KENDRA and get yourself registered ASAP.
Happy holidays !