Naam Creators in association with NAB (National Association for the Blind) and The Dream Welfare Society is organizing MINITHON 2020 – Breast Cancer Awareness Run on Sunday, 1st March 2020 at Albert Hall, Jaipur to celebrate International Women’s Day.
Mrs Mamta Bhupesh (Minister of Women and Children Development), Dr Neeraj K.Pawan (IAS) Registrar Co-operative Societies Rajasthan & Commissioner Information and Public Relations Department Rajasthan and Mrs Rolee Agarwal (IRS Commissioner of Income Tax) are the Chief Guests of the event.
The objective of Breast Cancer Awareness Run:
- Create awareness of Breast Cancer and other issues relating to women health.
- Encourage and promote fitness and a healthy lifestyle among women
- Promote Rajasthan Culture through Traditional Saree run
- Encourage fitness among visually impaired through the Blindfold run (See from the Heart)
- Promoting Zero Waste
- Promote the theme “Healthy Women; Healthy Family”
Key feature & details of the event
Minithon awareness run will be conducted on 1st March 2020 with expected participants of 2000 women & men.
The Minithon awareness run will start @ 1st March 2020 at 6.00 AM and will by 9.00 AM.
Ambulance along with the medical team will be available throughout the run to support and assist the participants.
Physiotherapy team will be available throughout the route to support and assist the participants in case of need.
A medical check-up will be done at the venue.
For more details or any information related to the awareness run, you may get in touch with Mrs Bhuvaneswari Ranganathan.