On the morning of 14th April the PM announced that the ongoing nationwide lockdown will be extended till May 3. Not just this, he also advised the residents to follow 7 things amongst which he mentioned following the recommendations given by the Ministry of AYUSH.
Ministry of AYUSH
The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy issued a must follow kit of self-care guidelines to stir and boost the immunity and help maintain a healthy lifestyle. As the country is battling against COVID-19, the must follow health kit is a precaution everyone must take inorder to stay healthy. It is time everyone must understand the meaning of the commonly used proverb i.e ‘health is wealth’. Read on to know what the guidelines and recommended measures hold within
Here Are The 9 Immunity Boosting Measures You Must Follow!
The following 9 Immunity boosting measures are endorsed by the higher authorities which will benefit you and your family
1. Drink warm water throughout the day.
2. Include yoga and Pranayam in your daily routine. Practice meditation for at least for 30 minutes in a day.
3. Use turmeric (haldi), cumin (jeera), coriander (dhaniya), garlic (lahsun), ginger (adrak) in your cooking.
4. Take one tablespoon of Chyawanprash in the morning. Sugar free is also available for the one with diabetes.
5. Drink golden milk: pop about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of hot milk and consume it once or twice a day.
6. Apply coconut/sesame oil or ghee in both the nostrils.
7. Drink kadha using basil (Tulsi), cinnamon (dalchini), black pepper (Kali Mirch), dry ginger (adrak), raisin (munakka), jaggery (gur) and lemon juice. Consume it at least once in a day.
8. If you have a dry cough or a sore throat take steam with mint leaves or ajwain twice a day. Mix clove powder with natural sugar or honey and take it 2-3 times a day.
9. Take 1 tablespoon of coconut or sesame oil and swish it for about 2-3 mins before spitting it off. Follow this with a warm water rinse and follow this oil pulling therapy once or twice a day.
Follow these, consume fruits and exercise often but remember that the suggested measures are not the treatment for COVID-19. These are self-care guidelines which you must follow inorder to relish a healthy lifestyle. Boost your immune system with these and do not sideline the symptoms of COVID-19. Hush to the doctor, and get yourself tested.