The Land of Camels and Sand Dunes celebrates ‘Rajasthan Diwas’ on the 30th of March. To commemorate this epic day of the history, a celebration is organized in the capital city Jaipur from 27th of March to 30th March 2017.
The schedule of Programs on 27th March 2017
|11.00 AM to 7.00 PM||Exhibition – The Theatre of E. Alkazi||Jawahar Kala Kendra|
|5.30 PM onwards||Opening Ceremony with lighting of Rajasthan Diwas Torch & Finals of Rural Sports, Cultural Extravaganza by Bhanu Bharti.||SMS Stadium|
|7.30 PM onwards||Jaipur Kathak Samaroh Fusion of Kathak with Langa Manganiyar by Jaipur Kathak Kendra Kathak by Shri Ram Bhartiya Kala Kendra, Delhi||Central Park|
The Opening Ceremony would start on 27th of March 2017 at 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM by an Exhibition – “The Theatre of E. Alkazi” at the Jawahar Kala Kendra.
Further, other programs would commence from 5:30 PM onwards and would have the enlisted:
- Band Playing Show: By army, air force and Rajasthan police.
- Conventional Rural Game Competition
- Rajasthan Festival Torch Lighting
- Cultural Program by renowned choreographer Shri Bhanu Bharti (Folk Inheritance- ‘Rang De Rajasthan’)
- Grand firework show
The Venue for the above is Sawai Maan Singh (SMS) Stadium.
The last programs on 27th March are:
The Jaipur Kathak Samaroh Fusion of Kathak with Langa Manganiyar by Jaipur Kathak Kendra and Kathak by Shri Ram Bhartiya Kala Kendra, Delhi
The above mentioned would be held at the Central Park, Jaipur 7:30 PM onwards. The entire fest is going to be a memorable one indeed for all the spectators.
- Highlights of Rajasthan Festival 2016
- Rajasthan Diwas Closing Ceremony 2016
- Arijit Singh in Jaipur at Rajasthan Day Celebration 2016
- Bibi Russell’s Fashion Show, Salim Sulaiman, Bhanwari devi live performance at Rajasthan Festival 2016 in Jaipur