As the governing authorities have loosened the strings of the lockdown, various places have started bouncing to the normal routines. The first Unlock has permitted the operation of transport in and out of the city and many people are struggling to extract precise information regarding the buses and trains. Here is some information regarding the new normal way of commuting via buses and trains.
About Rajasthan Buses
As per the latest information, last week the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSTRTC) resumed the bus services on over 200 routes. Including the three inter-state routes too. But all these were in complete compliance with the government’s guidelines for lockdown 5.0. Buses from Jaipur to Gurgaon, Hisar have become operational as the borders of Delhi are now open. The inter-state bus services to Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand will be starting very soon.
Schedule of Buses: 5 am-9 pm
RSRTC buses are available to all district headquarters from Jaipur and will be operating at the mentioned timings. Not just normal buses, even the super luxury buses will operate on the Jaipur-Gurgaon route.
Bus Tickets: the tickets are available online and offline.
- It is advised to report 15-20 minutes prior to the departure.
- Mask is mandatory for all the passengers
- Those commuting are suggested to carry sanitizers.
- Maintain proper distance from other passengers.
- The seating will be in compliance to the norms of social distancing.
- Please note the buses will refrain from entering the containment zones.
About Rajasthan Trains
After a long wait for two months, the railway stations of Rajasthan are finally witnessing some traces of hustle. Although for now, the number of passengers is less but the railway authorities claim that it’ll gradually rise. All the coaches of trains are fully sanitized so don’t worry about that. It is said that the trains have resumed for various districts and states but can be rescheduled if there is any complication.
Recently the Jaipur railway station has welcomed a train from Jodhpur at 5:30 in the morning and the passengers were made to follow the listed rules. The journey was quite adventuresome, and they were seated with compliance to the norms of distancing. As the journey concluded the passengers were quite happy.
Train tickets: the tickets can be availed both offline and online.
- Only those with confirmed tickets will be permitted.
- Those commuting have to undergo thermal screening.
- Mask is mandatory.
- Proper sanitization of each passenger.
- Passengers are required to fill up their personal details.
- Those who need to board the train will be permitted inside the railway stations.
The bus and train services of Jaipur and other cities of Rajasthan have resumed but the schedules may vary as per the latest norms and guidelines issued by the related authorities. For now, the services have resumed and those wish to head back to their respective place can do so by adhering to the listed orders and adapt the new normal way of existing.